Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son is 16 and his father wants to put his name on his

Customer Question

My son is 16 and his father wants to put his name on his birth certificate ...what can he do? Will a affidavit be good enough?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. I am an attorney with experience in multiple jurisdictions and I look forward to assisting you today. Note: (1) If you want legal advice, please consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) No specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed herein; and by continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and other site disclaimers.

Please give me a moment to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Was your son born in Alabama?