How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrakeLAW Your Own Question
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 790
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
DrakeLAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get my individual bank accounts unfrozen after my

Customer Question

how do I get my individual bank accounts unfrozen after my divorce which was finalized over 18 months ago?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Im in Colorado
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The judge frozen the accounts after temporary orders but noithing was ever sent to the banks unfreezing them after the final arders were recieved?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: these were individual accounts that my ex wife wasnt on?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

You will have to file a motion with the court for an order to release the freeze on the accounts.