How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MIAMILAW1127 Your Own Question
MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 755
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MIAMILAW1127 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What do I do if a court order for visitation is in place for

Customer Question

What do I do if a court order for visitation is in place for my visitationwith my Granddaughter is has been written and her custodial parent is not following the judges order? I filed contempt. The hearing was set for this Aug. but it got changed to this Oct. 6. The court sent a regular letter to The Dad and he sent it back to the court so they deemed it as He did not know the new date. Now the judges schedule is full till the end of Dec. and a new judge will take her place. I have not seen my grandaughter since June!since
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, there is really nothing that can be done until that hearing takes place. If the judge's schedule/calendar is full until December, there is no way to speed up the process and have the hearing heard sooner.

Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.