How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Not sure whether to proceed with this company after reading

Customer Question

Not sure whether to proceed with this company after reading reviews. Have already paid the 100.00 but you can't seem to proceed with the process without signing up for the 59.00 monthly charge. 61 yr old male seeking divorce from abusive alcoholic who has been through 2 rehabs and is still drinking excessively.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ohio
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no, saw this first , funds are limited.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have lived in home for 40 yrs she 20 yrs. I pay all the bills as she is not willing or able to hold a job.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: now thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?