Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

If custodial grandmother has custody of the child who is

Customer Question
Autistic and she makes a...
If custodial grandmother has custody of the child who is Autistic and she makes a lot of money, but non custodial parent has been paying child support since child was born, and the Attorney General didn't know that the child is Autistic,and grandmother has dad put in jail for Child Support and caused dad to lose his job what will happen? The biological Mother lost her rights to child because of drugs and alcohol. The dad has been in jail for 45 days. He owes arrears on child. He has No criminal record.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Family Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: He has a court appointed Attorney but no not yet Court is the 18th of October.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all, Thank You.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
10/12/2016
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that that this happened.

Can you tell me more about your situation? Does the father owe child support? What are your specific questions for a lawyer?

Ely, Counselor at Law