How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My father and I made a verbal agreement that I will continue

Customer Question

My father and I made a verbal agreement that I will continue to leave with home. No matter what with my 5 year old boy. My father keeps calling the police on me and throwing me out. I'm on the lease of the place we rent but made s verbal agreement that he would throw me out no more. How do deal with this issue
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

If you are on the lease then your father has no right to disturb your possession. Does he threaten you with physical harm?

Related Family Law Questions