How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in a community property state and I was living with

Customer Question

I live in a community property state and I was living with my boyfriend for over 15 years and we recently split up. There are some things that we can't seem to work out, and he wont talk to me about them. We have a car together and have a loan out with each other. I need to know legally what can be done about these things.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a cancer patient and I take care of my granddaughter. I am on SSI, and have very limited funds. My boyfriend just stopped coming home in July.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 10 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 10 months ago.

Is there anything in writing? I ask because you shared you were not married and the relationship was that of a boyfriend/girlfriend, so I am trying to get a better idea of the situation.

Related Family Law Questions