How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 12m old son and his father. Is trying to take me to

Customer Question

Hey my name is ***** ***** I have a 12m old son and his father. Is trying to take me to court and hr never spend quality time with my son and plus hr lives with a convicted felon as well and I'm concerned about the well being and safe for my child please help...
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: In Alabama
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes but I don't about if I want him to represent me on this matter cause he wasn't really trying. To give me good advice cause he was saying that the judge can rule him his right
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know how the judge can still rule him and his mother went to prison twice she killed her on uncle and she stive her boyfriend
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Qunnion,

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this is happening.

What has happened in the case so far? Has the judge already entered any rulings? Has your lawyer filed any appearances in this case?