How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JD 1992 Your Own Question
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33911
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JD 1992 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter needs a lawyer, a CPS lawyer, in Austin Texas.

Customer Question

My daughter needs a lawyer, a CPS lawyer, in Austin Texas. CPS is stealing her daughter and making it impossible to do all that is required.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: They are lying too.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How does my daughter find representation in Austin Travis County against CPS? She is being sent to the wolves by her own court appointed lawyer and the CPS case worker.
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

The best way is to go to and in the section for Area of Practice enter Family law. That will likely get you a long list and then it is just a matter of picking the one that you like the most.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.