How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

07 October 2016 05:22 Thank you for your help but we are

Customer Question

07 October 2016 05:22
Thank you for your help but we are scared that if we do not pay some money to the family it will push them to press charges. Like I said my son has suffered a traumatic brain injury and this makes his thought processes much younger than a 22 year old. This is a brand new phone. Under contract we will be paying for it for a year still. OMG this is horrible. I have asked the father to produce the bill before we will pay any money. I want to insure we are really dealing with a legitimate bill. My whole thing is even if we help pay the bill how long can they hold this over his head. The girl is turning 17 next week
He asked her for the pic. She sent it to him and he then sent her one.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Sierra900 replied 11 months ago.


I will try and help, but can you tell me what is going on?