How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well i need legal aid and i just received custody paperwork

Customer Question

well i need legal aid and i just received custody paperwork to get custody of my son
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not that i know of not on my end
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am a disabled woman i'd like to at least get it to where i see him on the weekends
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 10 months ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Did you have questions about your custody case? Or are you looking for someone to represent you in court? JustAnswer Experts can answer questions for you, but we're not able to go to court on your behalf.

Related Family Law Questions