How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you offer any free advice? Thx,, yes, my ex filed for

Customer Question

do you offer any free advice? Thx
JA: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Virginia,
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, my ex filed for medical expenses for my 2 children, I have a court date, but she never notified me of the expenses, and she never notified me what I owed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, just checking, do you have a guess when you maybe able to provide answer> Thanks
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

It seems your request for a phone call failed (payment failed). You can contact customer service at


And they can sort this out. Let me know when you are ready to proceed...happy to chat on the phone