Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Please tell me how I can fille the divorce case. can you do

Customer Question
please tell me how I...

please tell me how I can fille the divorce case. can you do that.thanks

if not please explain to me how to files

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2016
Family Lawyer: Taylor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Taylor
Taylor, Attorney

HI my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Are you curious how to file a divorce case in Alabama? are there kids involved? is the divorce contested or no-contest?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
our 11 years old daughter is there.she is an American citizen.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Over the phone difficult to hear because i'm in the overseas. I can writ to you all my details sending E.mail

i believe i can adequately answer your questions in this chat if that is alright with you. do you and your wife both live in Alabama?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm wife i live in Srilanka my home country.my husband and daughter live in Alabama.we got married in 2005.that time we stay in Kuwait we was working there.2013 we move to Alabama..husband applied my green card 2013.i was there for visiting visa.waited long to get don the interview. my husband and daughter cannot get long to gather.me and daughter came back to sri lanka 2014.

thanks for the additional information. so you are just wondering how to get a divorce in alabama? i can provide the steps if that is all you need. however, if you need more than that i can opt out to allow another professional to answer. you let me know what works best for you!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please i need the lawyer who can do the right job.thanks for the help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I surly appreciate you Mr.Taylor.May God bless
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I hope I can get new family lawyer soon thanks
Family Lawyer: AttyHeather, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer

Hi, sorry for the delay. I'm Heather, a family law attorney.

Here is a sample Alabama divorce complaint: http://eforms.alacourt.gov/Do%20It%20Yourself%20Forms/Divorce%20Complaint.pdf

Let me know if that helps? You would need to file your complaint with the court and then serve the complaint on your husband along with a summons.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks.web side you send it cannot be open.What you meaning along with some one.please explain to me

Here is a phone number for legal services in Alabama:

Call Legal Services Alabama

Toll Free 1-***-***-****

They can probably assist you in obtaining the forms that you need and explaining them. Does that help?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My problems is when I talk to USA over the phone they cannot understand me.may be my English ....is any one there can help for me

Can you try this link and see if it works.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no it cannot be open.say web page may be permanently removed or move to new web side

Try this one.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
cannot open the page DNS address could not be fund
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What you Mennen my husband alone with some one
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
wich forms i have to open Application courts or e.forms

Go down to PS-08 Divorce Complaint

Did you find it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
cannot relord the page.I went side Alabama Judaical system that page don't have for divorce
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
link cannot open.i went for saved copy.that's the right page i have to filled.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
PS- 08.Divorce .only I got saved copy
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
some things wrong of that page.any forms cannot be open .only saved copy.

Do you think it is because you are in a foreign country and trying to access a US website?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok I will try my best.what you Mennen my husband along with some one.please explain to me.thanks

What is this word "Mennen"?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if I cannot go to that web side when i'm here.what can i do?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry.meaning
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please find out how I can access the court e.filling web page when i'm in overseas.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was waiting.hope some when contact me soon
AttyHeather
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer