How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been with my boyfriend for 26 years. he dumped me for

Customer Question

i have been with my boyfriend for 26 years. he dumped me for a Meth-whore.We lived together in his home for22 yrs. he moved to his moms house 4 yrs.ago when she passed away. i still live in his house here. I pay the bills here, Electric,phone, garbage, house insurance.There is nothing in writing between us.I still live here(his property) he has not kicked me out (yet?) i am legally handicapped, mentally Especially- Bi-polar 2)I am on several medications, see my phycalogist reagulary, my theripist. Now i have several body issues that handicap me even more. Does he have the legal right to make me move out? I dont have very much money. its hard to get by now. I dont plan on moving or leaving this non-relationship with out somethig, I dont know what but i deserve something after 26 yrs. of my life in this dont I? Can he force me to move?
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Sierra900 replied 12 months ago.


I will try and help. What jurisdiction is this in? Please let me know.