Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband is trying to kick me out of our house can he do

Customer Question

my husband is trying to kick me out of our house can he do this? what should i do to get a divorce he is trying to keep thats ours and told the only thing i own is on my back we have been living together for 19 years and married for the last 5 years most the time we have lived on his pension which he draws from monthly he is retired
please help i dont know my rights
Michele
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. What state are you in?