How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my son has signed over his legal rights to his son to

Customer Question

If my son has signed over his legal rights to his son to Teagon grandma does he still have to pay child support.? I was told by Teagon grandma that my son will never get his son back to legal issues. Teagon's mother pays what she can but she does not have a court order to pay child support and she can get her son back
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

What state is this in regards ***** *****? also what do you mean by "Teagon grandma"? Also, has his parental rights been terminated by court, or by agreement?