How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I report my husband for one incident of child abuse (the

Customer Question

If I report my husband for one incident of child abuse (the first and last time anything like this has happened) will the kids be taken from me while CPS investigates? What will the kids have to go through as far as interviews and medical exams? The father has been removed from the home and will not return.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. Where is the father living now? Did he voluntarily move?

Related Family Law Questions