Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a negligent attorney, cannot get another one because

Customer Question

i have a negligent attorney, cannot get another one because despite that no decisions have yet to be made on my grounds/custody trial for divorce in the state of MS, the trial is complete. The GAL is extremely biased to the point that I find her actions pretty ballsy. The initial GAL report was not submitted to all attorneys/court/judge until the day of my trial, and i've spent 5 months sending her information to convey my reality. She documented that i sent her:5 months of text messages
18 emails to her
45 audio files containing over 18 HOURS OF AUDIO
50 document files
5 video files
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: amongst other things, yet she included none of the content, despite it being strong, hard, and voluminous evidence to support my reality, which, needless to say, she doesn't seem interested in. She does tweeze a few tiny things to support the opposing party however. I AM IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: YES, i realize i'm talkting to a computer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 10 months ago.

What exactly is your question? Are you just at the state of waiting to see what the judge decides?