How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are the laws in regards to DCCS and venue. My child

Customer Question

What are the laws in regards ***** ***** and venue. My child lived about 2 hrs away from my wife in a different county. However, my wife moved her with her about 4-5 months ago. And DCCS is trying to input child support on me from June 2015 to now.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Your question is too broad. Kindly specify.

What is your specific question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In order for DCCS to order or enforce child support doesn't the child need to live in the same County as the parent receiving child support? Is there a time frame to establish residence? (for example 6 months residence in county)