Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I have been a stay at home mom for the past 3 years since my

Customer Question
marriage and I am recently...
I have been a stay at home mom for the past 3 years since my marriage and I am recently going thru divorce my soon to be ex took my son on his bday 2 months ago and refuses to give him back! And has since filed a restraining order on me for my son and we have no court until October 28!! I have not been away from my son for more than an over nite grandparent visit! He has no grounds for a restraint order I have never or would I ever be a threat to my son I just didn't love my husband and was very afraid of his temper and his family's evil deceptive behaviors! Please help me my lawyer gets nothing done for me!! I'm becoming very des[ersre
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
9/21/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

It's very hard or us to answer a question like "please help me" and provide you with helpful information. I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Do you have a question regarding this?

Ely, Counselor at Law