How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue my ex girlfriend for promising to marry me and

Customer Question

I want to sue my ex girlfriend for promising to marry me and a life together
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Idaho
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: Not yet my ex was in prison we met while she was in when she got out she moved on to someone else i wanted to make sure i have something to go to a lawyer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that everything she promised was recoreded
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

What are you wanting the court to award to you if you win?

Related Family Law Questions