Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

What order would I file in an effort to overturn a mediation

Customer Question
agreement in a divorce case...
what order would I file in an effort to overturn a mediation agreement in a divorce case. The mediation was signed at mediation but not finalized by the court.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Georgia
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: I had tow, but I am pro se on a motion to enforce
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was able to show that things were not done properly i.e. place of mediation, I was able to show inference of fraud and lack of representation by my former attorney. After hearing my argument the judge said to write her a brief and an order telling her what I want to happen with the mediation.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
9/16/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Law Tutor, Esq.

Hello. I am an attorney with over 20 years of experience and I look forward to assisting you today. I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.

Are you online at this time?

Hello. Did you still need help with this issue?

Ely, Counselor at Law