How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter's father is a Spokane Indian. I am. We live

Customer Question

My daughter's father is a Spokane Indian. I am white. We live together. He was a former officer being charged with two counts of rape about four years ago. Since I have been in a relationship with him there are several red flags and I am very worried about my daughter and I's wellbeing. I have looked online at truthfinder etc. to try to find out the details of his former case but the information is little and vague. I need to find a lawyer who has the athority to know such information and help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I’m a family lawyer and appellate attorney with 36 years’ experience and also have extensive experience with landlord-tenant issues. I look forward to helping you today. At the end of this discussion I'm going to ask you to please rate me, as I am not an employee of this site but an independent contractor, so that's the only way I get credit for my time here today—this is at no extra cost to you.

Please note:This is general information for educational purposes and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site. You are advised to retain your own attorney. The attorney herein is licensed in NY only.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are not an employee of this site? You are a lawyer of 36 years experience, but have extensive experience in landlord tenant issues?? I'm sorry, but I am a full time college student who has no money. The only money I do have is in my boyfriend's account.... the one who I have questions about! I feel as if I will get no solid I formation here to justify this purchase, please CANCEL THIS REQUEST!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.