How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question about a contract, a document my ex husband

Customer Question

I have a question about a contract, a document my ex husband and I want to create, like a temporary contract for financial support.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I would like some help knowing how to write it down to be notarized here in Michigan.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We already got a divorce,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think this would be all. I would like to talk over the phone if possible
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. If you'd like to speak by phone I can send you a phone request. Otherwise we can continue on here.

Related Family Law Questions