How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i get referrals to attorneys in county area, one who

Customer Question

can i get referrals to attorneys in cameron county area, one who will be willing to write motions and solicit subpoenas. no court appearance just a few documents. I already know the attorneys name can not be used for court purposes.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me as I verify somethings for you. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience

Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 10 months ago.


Thank you for your patience. I am afraid that the terms and conditions of this site prohibit us from making direct referrals.

This link may assist you in finding the type of attorney that you are looking for:

I regret that I can not provide you more direct guidance.

Good luck.

Kind regards,


Related Family Law Questions