Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter was picked up for DUI. she is in jail has psych

Customer Question

My daughter was picked up for DUI. she is in jail has long psych history. I need help to putb her for treatment. she was recently i9n fair fax hospital for third time for alcohol abuse as well as other issues such as anxiety disorder, depression and many other things. please let me know how I can send her in a place for long term treatment.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: VA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am worried for her psychologically she will either kill herself or some one else
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

It appears part of your message is garbled. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?