How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask originallawyer Your Own Question
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 879
Experience:  9+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
originallawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has been arrested for lewd and lascivious act on his

Customer Question

my son has been arrested for lewd and lascivious act on his daughter that his recent ex wife submitted. She also claimed he was charged with the same offense in Texas so they put a warrant out on him for failure to register as a sex offender. The Federal marshal that was there at the time of arrest looked it up for my son and found nothing.He was never charged nor did he go to court for this in the past. My ex daughter in law was obsessed with my son and now she is obsessed with ruining his life. What do I do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question! I am working on your answer. This service is for information only. I cannot give you legal advice. Please stand by!

Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.


The best thing you can do for your son is encourage him to hire an attorney. He can also file charges against her for making a false report. He would do this at the police station. If she continues to harass him, he can make police reports for harassment as well. Other than that, there isn't much you can do for him besides being emotional support. He will have to handle the legal issues himself, which is why he should have an attorney.