How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 30168
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you please help me on question 5 of the FL 120, a

Customer Question

quot;For Lucy"Can you please help me on question 5 of the FL 120, a response form? Or which section will I need to fill in? I am confused with the choices.
My response for my husband who has filed divorce would be that we could have had time to discuss our marriage and probably not get divorced. I have no request to order him pay anything or divide any asset with me.Thank you again.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

The only grounds for divorce in California is that the spouses have irreconcilable differences. If you believe that the two of you can work things out, you're disputing whether grounds for divorce exist. That's the second option.

The first option is rarely used - it's for when there isn't a marriage at all, and you want the judge to dismiss the case. The third is for if you also want the judge to end your marriage.

Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any other questions about this?