How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We lived in Hawaii anyway husband got a divorce thu

Customer Question

We lived in Hawaii anyway husband got a divorce thu publication, did wrong and I challenged reversed divorce , in the meantime husband sold joint property gave me nothing so after reversed judgewasgoing to give me something alimony ,anyway his attorney kept delaying so now husband died in Arizona.he told the court even after 1. Judge asked me if I would grant him divorce. 2.. I said would be ok if it did not affect any property or money's to me .so granted the following court date husband announced he had bought another property in a daughters name.!all the delaying his attorney and court did now what.he just died inMaricopa, Az now all is a huge mess as hespredthe money around hiding it, things are so bad now . And I believe he has been ill for some tome and got talked into the divorce by 2 greedy kids. They have been living in Hawaii very cheaply . We were married in 1964 there is so much more but I think I need to know if I have any rights.
Thank you *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using Was the divorce completed and an order by the court put in place causing assets to be distributed? Was the divorce finalized?