Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My wife went into a domestic abuse shelter, after i pulled

Customer Question
her out of traffic (she...
My wife went into a domestic abuse shelter, after i pulled her out of traffic (she was trying to intentionally get hit by a car), and I'm being blocked on even contacting her, i want us to go see a marriage consulor but the police refuse to relay the message and the staff at the local shelters say she isn't there, is there anything i can do.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: no not yet im browsing the internet looking for anwsers
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
9/7/2016
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How can I help you?

Doug

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug

Ely, Counselor at Law