How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there anyway to have an attorney involved in getting this

Customer Question

Is there anyway to have an attorney involved in getting this evidence so it is more official and it shows that I'm not just bullshititng her bu I am exhausting all possibilities.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. For an attorney to be involved, they would need to be representing you. A notice of appear would need to be filed and then during the price, a request for discovery can be made/demand and the other party would need to turn over the requested documents and information. An attorney will not be able to enter a limited notice of appearance, for discovery purposes only, so they would need to represent you in the case, for this to happen and for them to get involved.

Related Family Law Questions