Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My parents were divorced in 2004 after having a 20 year

Customer Question

Hi, my parents were divorced in 2004 after having a 20 year marriage. My mother signed over her rights to my father's pension to me because I am disabled and have 2 young children. However, he is not cooperating at all. Please help me. He has no even filled out the QDRO. I really need the money and I am afraid that he will spend it all before he decides that I can have it.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?