How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm having issues with my roommatish and want them out of my

Customer Question

I'm having issues with my roommatish and want them out of my house a sap! How can I do that with out making things worse for me than they already are?
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Tx
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: No don't have the money and the longer she is here the deeper in debt I get!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this free or does it cost for advice etc?
JA: The Family Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: How much?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Do you still have questions about the price of the service, etc?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is it just a 1 time fee or per question?
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

There are both type of plans. If you still have questions about payments then you need to haev those answered before we discuss anything.

There should be a link on your page there for "Customer Support" or "Customer Service" If you'll click on that you can ask them questions and get everything resolved.

When you get finished just post a response on this page and I'll get an email telling me you are ready to continue.

Related Family Law Questions