How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was the Respondent of an Ex Parte granted without good

Customer Question

I was the Respondent of an Ex Parte granted without good cause. It left me homeless, broke, alienated from my family, on psych ward twice, slept in vacant apt, I M 59 and disabled. I feel wrongfully harmed. Is there any remedy I can peruse for damages?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. I am so sorry to hear about what you have gone through. Can you share with me a little more about what the other party did and the basis for which this was requested?