How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get my child custody case transferred to Dallas

Customer Question

How can I get my child custody case transferred to Dallas Texas? The father of my child keeps filing petitions asking for the same custody and child support reductions over and over. The judge always rule against him. However, I keep getting ordered to appear in court in Milwaukee WI and this is costing me money and maybe my job too. I don't have money to keep doing this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I assume that the child custody / support order was originally issued in Wisconsin, and the father continues to live there?