How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 117365
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer that can represent me in the state of north

Customer Question

i need a lawyer that can represent me in the state of north carolina for wilkes co, wilkesboro nc i need a lawyer for child suport theirs some back pay issue i was paying out of my payroll checks but im on disabilaty now and have in trouble with my payments now a mr. wyitt sent me a letter in concern of my payments because he hasnt gotin any payments since feb. of 2015 well my last payroll check was in 2013 but i guess its took them that long to receave all my payments cause ive ben on disabilaty now goin on 2 yrs now any way i called him to try and work something out and i tryed to explain my situation to him but as soon as i told him i was on disabilaty he told me their was nothing he could do for me and he hung up on me and a week later he sent me a regiserd letter saying i have to be in court on sept. 19th i just got my hip replacement done 6 weeks ago and im under doctors care now and have to have surgery again on my mouth on sept. 23 and im not able to travel so i need a continuance or someone to help me set up diffrent payments i live in plymouth ohio i dont have a licens so i cant drive my licens are suspended be cause of the back suport i havent had licens since i was 21 and im 53 now i have ben doing the best i could to keep up with my payments but when you have to walk or depend on people to give you rides every were well it hard to keep a job see i was in a car wreak when i was 14 it crushed my whole right side they told me i would be confind to a wheel chair or have to have the artafical hip done well i lasted longer than their prodicktion acording to the doctors at thay time i should of ben disabeld at the age of 29 well im 53 and just now my knee went out on me last year they put me on disabilaty and 6 weeks ago they had to do my hips and because my jaw was broken back then it didnt heal properly i need denturs now and they wony work with out surgery so you see i need some help pleaseif any one of you can thank you very much for your time
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my home phone is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####