How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for martial help as my husband filed a divorce case

Customer Question

Hi Sir, I am India looking for martial help as my husband filed a divorce case in kansas,USA
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am from karnataka state, Bangalore City, Country: India
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet. as I am in india, i believe I cant afford USA lawyer fee
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: my husband has taken my USA payment salary (13.5k$ ) in india currency and after mental torture and physical harassment, he has file divorce,,I have a girl baby of 1.7yrs old
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that we cannot represent anyone from this site it is forbidden by state law. If you need a local attorney in KS, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or

Related Family Law Questions