How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Wyoming now after moving from Idaho. I got an

Customer Question

I live in Wyoming now after moving from Idaho. I got an inheritance from my fathers passing of close to 750,000 dollars. I got into a relationship with a gal 9 yrs my junior who had me pay all her bills for her, and if I want something I had to get her something also. I also bought a house. But due to her thinking it was her's, Also that her name had to be on everything too, the deed, cars, and trust after a reeval of old one
What can I do to get help for this, as right now I cant live in my house due to her starting a domestic violence issue with me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Do you have legal title to the house here, is it in your name??