How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My spouse was not in this country less than 4 months, and

Customer Question

My spouse was young not in this country less than 4 months, and she was cohearsed into signing away her parental rights to her mother, under the context that she would be deported and here child would be taken from her. She now understands the laws here and wishes to get custody of her child. She has been put in a difficult situation family wise and has had her sibling whom is identical but not a twin, that lives with her mother, told to go to her country and forge signature on papers to which she can't even get copies of to cement the smokescreen play to the legal system here to keep her from custody of child in either country.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?