How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Olivia Kent Your Own Question
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 871
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Olivia Kent is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I gave been divorced since August 2014 but was separated

Customer Question

I gave been divorced since August 2014 but was separated since December 2012. My ex-wife has custody of my 5 year old daughter but I have unsupervised visits every other weekend and ever other holiday. We are both teachers and court order statesi will get two weeks with her at the beginning of summer break and every other weekend in between or two weeks and the end of the break. I have paid my child support on time since separation 1750 per month because she told court she wanted to be a stay at home mom. She was a stay home mom until the divorce was final in August 3024 she returned to work the next month Sept 2024. Now she is remarried may 2025 and had another child in March 2016. Her new husband is spanking my daughter because my daughter said he spanked her on her naked behind. when I questioned it she was spanked again and was forced to call and tell me. I haven't spent one Christmas with my daughter never get my two week time in summer. one birthday. What am I dealing with?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. Since you have a court order stating what you are entitled to, if your ex won't provide it and you've attempted to negotiate with her you'll need to file a motion to enforce the terms of your court order. Your ex can be held in contempt of the court order for her actions. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need me to clarify anything. I would be happy to do so. Please also submit a rating so I receive credit for assisting you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know that she is in contempt but what else can I do