Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Are there any family law attorneys who practice in New

Customer Question

Are there any family law attorneys who practice in New Mexico AND Florida...I saw there is one for Men Only, what about for women?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. There are attorneys who may be licensed in BOTH states but in a situation like this, you want to find a multistage law firm, who has offices in different states. This way, if there is an issue in Florida, it can be handled and litigated by the firm or vice versa, with New Mexico. However, only one state should hear and be involved at a time, so if the New Mexico court is hearing this, could in New Mexico needs to be retained. There are some firms who advertise for men only but the truth of the matter, is that you want to look for a multi-state law firm, if you have concerns about trying to find an attorney who firm that may be able to assist

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!