How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are there any family law attorneys who practice in New

Customer Question

Are there any family law attorneys who practice in New Mexico AND Florida...I saw there is one for Men Only, what about for women?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. There are attorneys who may be licensed in BOTH states but in a situation like this, you want to find a multistage law firm, who has offices in different states. This way, if there is an issue in Florida, it can be handled and litigated by the firm or vice versa, with New Mexico. However, only one state should hear and be involved at a time, so if the New Mexico court is hearing this, could in New Mexico needs to be retained. There are some firms who advertise for men only but the truth of the matter, is that you want to look for a multi-state law firm, if you have concerns about trying to find an attorney who firm that may be able to assist

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!