How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2130
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband left me two days befor Christmas. And left me

Customer Question

My husband left me two days befor Christmas. And left me with nothing. He just got up and left. Try calling him with out any luck for two months. After four months we decide to try to make it work. When he came back I found out he has been cheating on me for about 12 years with prostitutes. Lying about how much he makes. And has gotten a few std test over the years he has been cheating. Just found out yesterday about the std test. That means he has to have unprotected sex. So after finding all this out I kind a lost my mind and took a medical leave of absence due to my doctors request. No when I was ready to go back to work I was fired the day I was supposed to come back to work and now I have no income no way to pay my bills or anything like that so we have no kids.we have been married for 10 years more than 10 years we've been together for 16 and for the first 13 years of our marriage I was the one who made the money and he asked me to quit my job so he could further his career. What are my options at this time
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

What are your intentions regarding your marriage?

Are you planning to get divorced?

If so, do you have marital assets that would be subject to division?

How much is he now making?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well he had all of this planed out. We sold everything we owed and then he left me s few days later. He has been lying about how much he makes for YEARS!!!!! He never had direct deposit I'll he left me. Took me off every account we had together. I have no job he said it was ok to buy a car and now says he will not pay. I have no health insurance. He filed without my permission this year. He left me eight months ago I don't know why he does not file. What I want is alimony and spousal maintenance during the time we were separated . He makes about 60000.00 a years give or take. I have my career up for him . I was making 60000.00 for 13 years and for him to treat me like a . He doesn't answer my phone calls. He's always at massage parlors having sex with prostitutes I have proof of everything I can go back as far as 2012 I can go back further with his affairs. I have everything on hard drives locations this man has probes sleep with more than fifty women since being married to me I feel violated.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He offered me 250 every two weeks. What a slap.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I found that he's been sleeping with transvestites he's been sleeping with men he's been going to the 24 hour video jacking off behind the window and then after jacking off they make a deal and book I've actually gone up to one of the whore houses he was at one time and busted him in there
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want justice or the truth from him.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How can he leave me with a 759 car note and his 300 and I put 9000.00 down on his car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What can I do am I intitled to spousal support or alimony. I know we don't have any kids but that's not my fault I feel like that's discrimination
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

I unable to assist you. So, I will opt out and give an opportunity to another Attorney to further assist you.

Best wishes,

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

In Texas you are entitled to 50% of every thing he has earned since the day you were married. You may also be eligible for some spousal support until you can get reestablished on your own.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

If you have no further questions a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.

Related Family Law Questions