How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are you a PA lawyer? I wanted to post a question on

Customer Question

Hi, are you a PA lawyer?
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: I wanted to post a question on JustAnswer and this screen came up.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I haven't. I wanted to see if I could get my question answered by a lawyer before I looked deeper into my issue.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No, it's a question about an adoption reversal in PA if it's possible.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Yes, Pennsylvania
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Is the adopted person a minor or an adult now?

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

If you give me a bit more information be happy to respond to you and help.