Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I got married by a Rabbi and have a Jewish marriage license.

Customer Question
We did not get a...
I got married by a Rabbi and have a Jewish marriage license. We did not get a marriage license at the courthouse. How do I get one now at thebcourthouse
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
8/20/2016
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

In what county did you get married in?

Marriage licenses are not issued at the Courthouse. Marriage licenses are issued by County Clerk.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sacramento, California

Thank you for the information.

Click here for information on how to obtain the marriage record from the County of Sacramento.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law