Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Wow! Yes, None, Told them everything....they said they'd

Customer Question
wow! JA: Because laws vary from...
wow!
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Virginia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Told them everything....they said they'd think about it. Wife left and took much of our stuff. Went to sleep Thursday with nothing on my mind, found the house pretty much emptied on Friday. Her and the car gone.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/17/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Hi

I sent the offer for a phone call..there is an additional fee. If you accept I can give a call

Thanks

Phil

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Abandonment, no attempt at repudiation. Taking the car registered to me. No kids. All a surprise to me.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you in central Virginia?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Funds limited. I prefer to pay a retainer than $20 for a phone call.

Ok...so you do not want to talk on the phone? No worries...I will opt out to allow others to assist you.

I wish you the very best of luck

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I never said not to talk on the phone. If I have representation, sure, I'd pay for that. $20 for a single phone call seems excessive, because I know I'm going to need a lot more help. I expect to talk on the phone a lot, sign papers, MSA, deeds, titles other docs.
Ely, Counselor at Law