How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I start my grandparents rights!? I have raised my

Customer Question

How do I start my grandparents rights!? I have raised my almost 5
Year old grandson since he was literally norm and he has libes in my house! His mother deserted him when he was 2 and now my son is is on drugs just took him and left and I haven't seen them but once in 5 weeks and my son says that I will not see him again. I worry on a daily basis that harm may come to him in his fathers care because he does adderol and does not have a prescription and can get very violet when he runs out "" I have seen it" I tried to
Take my grandson and go to mothers house because my grandson and I were both afraid of him he has hit me before but I was
Told by the police that I must give him back or face kidnapping charges. I truly feel like my grandson is in danger please please
Please please will u help me I have numerous witnesses as to the fact the way my son gets when he has had too much adderol or if he is coming down from them. Please please help me or ir mite be too late for rhis 4
Year old child! Teena **************. Your help will be greatly appreciated and could potentially save my baby !! Please please help
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, T. Please tell me - and this is important - do you want to:

(a) Get custody of the child, OR, (b) simply get visitation?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Related Family Law Questions