How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently receiving child support for 2 of my three

Customer Question

i am currently receiving child support for 2 of my three children. my ex husband just informed me that he was no longer paying support for my son who is 21. Our son is not enrolled in college and is presently taking a cross country trip. according to our Divorce agreement I believe my ex can stop paying support for my son. My concern however is that he reduced my child support payment by half! I don't believe that is how it is supposed to be done. Isn't there a percentage that it should be reduced by for each child after the first?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

What state are you in?

Related Family Law Questions