Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How do I fill an appeal...in Harrison County Family Court on

Customer Question

How do I fill an appeal...in Harrison County Family Court on a child support order I want a DNA they have already ordered the support without it
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Are you on the birth certificate as the father or did you file an acknowledgement of paternity? How did the family court determine your paternity in this issue?