How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been raising 4 of my grandchildren without any

Customer Question

I've been raising 4 of my grandchildren without any guardianship papers. My daughter, their mother, was notified that I had applied for child support and reported false allegations against me thinking that they could just come live with her. But, DFCS placed them in a foster home about 3 months ago while attempting to work a safety plan so that my daughter can get them back. She has no intentions of doing what it will take to get them back but says she would rather they spend the rest of their lives in foster care than for me to have them in order to beat child support.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Family Law Questions