Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in Texas. I am in a Gay relationship with a women. We

Customer Question

Hi, I live in Texas. I am in a Gay relationship with a women. We live together in the house which I am the owner. How can get them to move out of my house?. She is very domestic violent to me.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I purchase the home back in 2010. She has been living here with me about two to three years. Yes, she have received mail here at this address. However, they do pay any utility bills. What is the process to get them to leave?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am having difficulty understanding your entire post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,